7 March 2023
In March 2023, the 2nd Reporting period review meeting was hosted in Brussels, Belgium. The 2nd Reporting period started 1st of July 2021 and finished 31st of December 2022.
During the review meeting, the Work Package Leaders of SAFELiMOVE presented the work performed during the 2nd Reporting period to the Project Officer, Martha Gialampouki. The following Work Packages (WP’s) were discussed:
- WP1: Technical coordination and administration, presented by Leire Olaeta from CIC energiGUNE.
- WP2: Specifications and requirements, presented by Laurent Castro from TOYOTA.
- WP3: Advanced material set, presented by Andreas Roters from SCHOTT.
- WP4: Materials processing and small cell design, presented by Andriy Kvasha from CIDETEC.
- WP5: Interface analysis, presented by Nicola Boaretto from CIC energiGUNE.
- WP6: Cell design development and prototyping, presented by David Echasserieau from SAFT.
- WP7: Testing and aging at multicell level, presented by Adrien Méry from RENAULT.
- WP8: Industrialization perspective and Roadmap towards 2030, presented by Muhammad Aleem from TUB.
- WP9: Multiscale-Multiphysics modelling, presented by Leire Olaeta from CIC energiGUNE.
- WP10: Dissemination, exploitation strategy & business plans, presented by Arpit Mishra from ABEE.